CD DVD Packaging
We produce high-quality CD and DVD packaging for CD and DVD discs which share on the standard and individual, depending on the objectives. Packaging is not only an accessory protecting the disk, but also a significant element of corporate and corporate style, thanks to which we can present and provide information about the contents of the package, which serve as already advertising and at the same time the original image of the products or services, the design of which, we always come up with the greatest sincerity care and compassionate professionalism. We produce the following types of packages: standard - ready-made of plastic and paper, as well as the individual is produced on the order of cardboard.
Typical industry CD DVD Packaging Solutions:
CD Audio Discs
- CD DigiPacks with or without slipcase, 2-, 4-, 6- or 8-pages
- Cardboard CD DVD Wallets
- CD Jewelcases
- CD Digisleeves
- CD DigiFile,
DVD Video Discs
- DVD boxes of all types, for single or multiple discs products, in various colours
- DVD DigiPacks with or without slipcase 2-, 4-, 6- or 8 or12-pages
- Special packaging of all types, tins, large boxes with give-aways etc. ...
- Tuck-end cartons with or without flap, with spot-uv or embossing
- DVD boxes of all types
- Paper wallet with adhesive pads
- Cardboard wallets mixes sizes (12cm, 8cm)
- Plastic wallets
With over 10 years experience providing innovative and creative cd dvd packaging, we can justifiably claim to be an authority on card packaging. We have what we call to be a standard offering on card packaging, standard by virtue of the frequency that we have provided these and basic variations of this type of packaging, these include; Digi packs,lancing packs, ROM wallets, clam boxes and basic card wallets. For single disc use or for multiple disc, 4 pages or more, incorporating booklets from 4 pages to 32 pages or more in both CD and DVD sizes.
With a range of finishing options from spot gloss or matt varnishes to laminates, or printed using eco friendly vegetable based inks, a lot can be done to make a standard die cut pack into a uniquely individual piece of packaging.