DVD Authoring / Video Conversion
Be aware that before we can process your job you will be required to make a declaration that you own the copyright to the content that you wish to transfer to DVD
No frills just tape to disc.
If all you need is a straight transfer from your videotape to DVD, the most economical solution is Insight Vision's Video-to-DVD Transfer service. Your video program will be encoded into a high-quality DVD-R without custom authoring costs, saving you both time and money.
- Capture and Compression of provided footage into MPEG-II format (DVD Standard)
- Audio converted to AC3 (Standard Dolby Stereo Format)
- DVD-R plays when loaded into player, there are evenly spaced breaks to which you can skip (forward or backwards)
- VHS - SVHS - VHSC - 8mm Video - Hi8 - Mini DV.
ONLY for 40,00 Euro
DVD AUTHORING / Full Menu Package.
Insight Vision's Advanced DVD Authoring service offers capture and compression process using for Video-to-DVD transfer, and in addition offers you a custom-designed DVD master with interactive options and navigation features including:
- Chapter indexes
- On-screen navigation
- Up to 5 client-specified chapter markers (video-tape source time codes required)
- 1 x Picture (jpg please) for the menu
If you would like a picture Please supply it as a jpg or we could choose a picture from the footage ourself. Upto 2 Hours.
ONLY for 100,00 Euro
DVD AUTHORING /Full Menu Package.
Insight Vision's Advanced DVD Authoring service offers you a capture and compression process as Video-to-DVD transfer, and in addition offers you a custom-designed DVD master with interactive options and navigation features including:
- Chapter indexes
- On-screen navigation buttons
- Up to 7 client-specified chapter markers (video-tape source time codes required)
- 6 x Picture (jpg please) for the menu or 6 x Moving Pictures (video-tape source time codes required)
All pictures and movies must be supplied. Up to 2 Hours.
ONLY for 150,00 Euro
DVD AUTHORING / Bespoke to your spec…
Premium DVD Authoring offers all of the features of Advanced Authoring, plus more complex functions such as those found on feature films, including:
- slideshows (with or without audio accompaniment)
- commentary and/or foreign language soundtracks
- multiple camera angles
- alternate endings
- web links
- client-specified chapter markers (time codes required)
- still menus with artwork supplied by client, or created from captured video frame
- motion menus, with video clips provided by client.
From 200,00 Euro to 500.00 Euro